Doesn't Nietzsche's Übermensch contradicts itself in that understanding everything would enable propagation of that understanding?
Wouldn't Nietzsche's Übermensch eventually fully understand how the brain works and determine how it can be influenced by stimulation so anyone could end up understanding everything just as the first Übermensch did, and just continue to live in an evolved human society still without a final meaning?
- An Übermensch creates its own value system of what is good or evil, and will be responsible for its new values, and they will be life-affirming and creative.
- Contrary to Platonic idealism or asceticism, humans must be motivated by a love of this world and of life.
- The Übermensch should not be the last man (tired of life, that takes no risks, and seeks only comfort and security)
- The Übermensch by freeing itself from external value systems and creating their own, will master the whole spectrum of human potential.
- Reason is a definitive characteristic of human nature.
- The human brain is associated with functions such as reasoning and abstract thought.
- Cerebral cortex receive signals from the sensory nerves.
- The Übermensch should not be interpreted as democratic or humanitarian, it should not be confused with "good men" or "modern men". (Ecce Homo)
So the Übermensch will be one person (premise 8) that will master the whole spectrum of human potential (premise 4) including human reason (premise 5) thus understanding even the ways the nerves of a human body can be artificially stimulated (premise 7) to manipulate the cerebral activity and control the understanding of things of a patient (premise 6). This person should not be the last man, should not seek comfort and security, should take risks (premise 3), also it should love life (premise 2) and its values will be life-affirming and creative (premise 1). So this person should eventually take the risk of causing in a person the necessary stimulation of senses to develop their brain to be the same as him, as he will eventually die and if he loves life, and its values are life-affirming, and he should not be tired of life (as the last man) then eventually every existing person will have the capacity of the Übermensch and thus it will be contradicting itself saying that the Übermensch is not democratic.