Please which of the meanings CONCEIVED is used in this context: VIII By Eternity, I mean existence itself, in so far as it is conceived necessarily to follow solely from the definition of that which is eternal.
- To become pregnant with (offspring): She conceived her first child in London, but her second child was conceived in Paris.
- To form or develop in the mind: conceive a plan to increase profits; conceive a passion for a new acquaintance.
- To apprehend mentally; understand: couldn't conceive the meaning of that sentence.
- To be of the opinion that; think: didn't conceive that such a tragedy could occur.
- To begin or originate in a specific way: a political movement that was conceived in the ferment of the 1960s. v.intr.
- To form or hold an idea: Ancient peoples conceived of the earth as flat.
- To become pregnant