Here's the video series:--
[I believe the copyright on this video series is expired, but please check if it is lawful to view the video in your jurisdiction before viewing.]
If there are issues regarding copyright, please let me know, and I will delete this question.
- How credible is the video series?
- Is Bryan Magee a respected author?
- Are there are any serious errors in this?
- Is this a good resource for someone starting off in philosophy?
- Are the people interviewed in video respectable philosophers in their own right?
Here's the same content in book form:--
Magee, Bryan. The great philosophers: An introduction to western philosophy. Oxford University Press on Demand, 2000.