The networks is: A->B->C->D The channels used by the network are: lo, med, hi h-hi, l-lo, m-med
- i) A network uses one, and only one channel.
- ii) Networks within close proximity cannot both use the same channel.
- iii) “Close proximity” is an anti-reflexive, symmetric relation.
Q1) Define a specification language to formally specify the requirements laid out above (predicate or propositional logic.
- Q2) In the specification language, and subject to the assumptions you have made, define the requirements with logical formulas:
- Q3) Extending your specification language if necessary, provide a set of requirements which, together with your answer to (2), ensures any satisfying model has the structure detailed here.
I am not able to understand how to proceed. Please advice me on how to go about this. Thanks in advance