I read a lot about philosophy but it’s so huge that I stand confused. I am not sure which branch of philosophy suits me. I request your help.
- I don’t believe in god or spirituality.
- I want to live like a mathematician. Completely logical.
- I question everything and don’t believe in phrases like ‘be optimistic’ , ‘be honest’, etc.
- I know that I am a mammal just like all other mammals with an expiry date.
- I want to keep myself healthy and find motivation to be successful at work.
- I feel lonely sometimes and want to smoke or drink but I keep fighting back the urge. I loose self control as I don’t believe in promises or god.