I'm trying to build a list of every argument relating to the existence, likelihood, evidence etc... of God in the Abrahamic tradition, or gods and the supernatural in general. I specifically want to build the list of arguments and not the responses and counter-responses since I hope I'm right in saying that the general argument themes are finite while the variety of responses (good or not) will be too many to pragmatically list. I do hope to start studying each argument and their responses but have no goal of making an exhaustive list of responses.
From a survey I found online I have these arguments accounted for:
- Argument from incoherence
- pragmatic argument for atheism
- Argument from parsimony
- Argument from poor design
- Argument from lack of evidence
- Argument from inconsistent revelations
- Argument from divine hiddenness
- Argument from evil
- Ontological argument
- Moral argument
- Pragmatic argument (pascals wager)
- Argument from miracles
- Argument from beauty
- Argument from religious experience
- Cosmological argument
- Argument from design
So if you know a major philosophical argument on this topic that I don't have yet please let me know, I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you for your time.