Jacques Derrida (1930 – 2004) was an Algerian-born French philosopher associated with a semiotic analysis called deconstruction.
The following are some sources for information about Derrida.
- Wikipedia contributors. (2019, July 20). Jacques Derrida. In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 00:44, July 21, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jacques_Derrida&oldid=907111641
- Lawlor, Leonard, "Jacques Derrida", The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (Summer 2018 Edition), Edward N. Zalta (ed.), URL = https://plato.stanford.edu/archives/sum2018/entries/derrida/.
- Reynolds, Jack. "Jacques Derrida (1930 - 2004)" Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy. https://www.iep.utm.edu/derrida/
- The Information Philosopher. Jacques Derrida. http://www.informationphilosopher.com/solutions/philosophers/derrida/
- Internet Archive. https://archive.org/search.php?query=Jacques%20Derrida