Alfred North Whitehead (1861-1947) was an English mathematician and philosopher known for process philosophy. He and Bertrand Russell worked on the Principia Mathematica (1910-1913).
The following sources feature or discuss A. N. Whitehead.
- Wikipedia contributors. (2019, June 24). Alfred North Whitehead. In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 01:00, July 20, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alfred_North_Whitehead&oldid=903296135
- Gary L. Herstein. Alfred North Whitehead (1861—1947) Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy. https://www.iep.utm.edu/whitehed/
- Desmet, Ronald and Irvine, Andrew David, "Alfred North Whitehead", The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (Fall 2018 Edition), Edward N. Zalta (ed.), URL = https://plato.stanford.edu/archives/fall2018/entries/whitehead/.
- The Information Philosopher. Alfred North Whitehead. http://www.informationphilosopher.com/solutions/philosophers/whitehead/
- The Internet Archive. https://archive.org/search.php?query=Alfred%20North%20whitehead